? servers

? players online

DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA  

28 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA

Draw server again?

• Content Count:  522

Last year MPQC made this really really cool server which is pretty much pictionary for CSS.

I don't know why it was removed, but I'd really enjoy it if it was back again and I'm sure others would as well because it's really a one of a kind mod.

[MENTION]what does this do[/MENTION]

• Content Count:  954

Pretty sure it went away because it died.

The main problems with it being you can only play it with a few people, and it's harder than other servers to populate.

On the other hand, it's fun as all hell if you get a decent group

Maybe have it be a one-week-monthly thing?

• Content Count:  2983

I joined in too late, but I've heard good things about it. I think they should have it back up and have events like the store server does. Something like 4-5 events per month. Would like it back up so I could try it out with some people.

• Content Count:  2238

I joined in too late' date=' but I've heard good things about it.[/quote']

I still think one of the best nights was when MPQC and I sat in the server for like an hour after some randies had come and were trolling/being racist. I remember them asking MP if he was an admin, and he said no, and then put his SUP tag on before we had to kick/ban them all for being tools.

OT, I wouldn't mind seeing this mode come back.

• Content Count:  100

Always had a great time in this server, unless you get the numerous people who just draw dicks.

Server was usually populated with some amount of people each night and never really empty of people for a long period of time.

Would like to see it back.

• Content Count:  153

Even if it's only brought back as an occasional event server, I'd love to see the draw server back again. It was really fun while it lasted and felt like it was populated more often than not.

unless you get the numerous people who just draw dicks.

I'm sorry, dicks are the only thing I can easily draw ;/. I always felt bad for everyone else when it was my turn to draw because I can't even draw stick figures. Even something as simple as "an iron" would somehow come out looking like a disfigured hippo riding a unicycle up a hill.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread