? servers

? players online

Remove Stronghold?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Stronghold?

• No, keep it alive threw event spam and or reformations.
    • Yes, get rid of it.

Remove Stronghold Server

• Content Count:  3728

This seems to happen to nearly ever new server we try. We can't seem to get a steady population going, because most of the times when we launch new servers it's the players we already have in the community who try it out, and it doesn't seem to bring in any new players.

• Content Count:  3401

What about Cinema? I know alot of work has been put into it... but seriously? I can't be the only one who thinks watching videos in Garry's Mod isn't very fun.

Edited by frosty

• Content Count:  1765

I had a blast in the server for the first few weeks it was up, but it QUICKLY became repetitive and boring.

Probably had more to do with the server population then anything else.

• Content Count:  3056

What about Cinema? I know alot of work has been put into it... but seriously? I can't be the only one who thinks watching videos in Garry's Mod isn't very fun.

I think it's pretty much like scrim(though it has become a lot more popular in 2013), it's not something you play now and then like MG or TTT, but more like something you get a group of people into and then have fun with.

Though I agree with you, I really can't see why so much time has been put into it and how fun it can be.

• Content Count:  978

This server was fun, for a bit, but I just couldn't get into this server(as in enjoy it). I'd rather have TTT be more populated then Stronghold

• Like 1

• Content Count:  27

This server was fun, for a bit, but I just couldn't get into this server(as in enjoy it). I'd rather have TTT be more populated then Stronghold

I totally agree, please remove stronghold.

Reply to Thread