? servers

? players online

Seperate forum game forum?

• Content Count:  954

I thought that it'd be nice to have a subforum in off-topic dedicated specifically to forum games (like this)

Considering I'm sure there's a few ideas that some people have for their own forum games, it'd also keep it out of the main off-topic forum

• Content Count:  2983

Sounds like a good idea, but subforum would be the most. There's probably going to be about 3-4 people doing them every week or so, so I think it'll stay fine in off topic.

• Content Count:  1719

So far we have only had like what, only 2 or 3 forum games that would fit in that subforum category. And they were all exactly the same thing lol. Usually a subforum appears on high demands. For example with the happy birthday subforum, where you would constantly see "Happy birthday" all over the off-topic section.

Lets see if these forum games is just a vogue or if it will stick around/grow in numbers. Those are my 2 cents.

• Content Count:  1719

giveaways and such can go to the game subforum. They're kinda like games

Would only add more confusion to it. I doubt many people would think about game giveaway's when they see "game subforum" or whatever. It's not like either game giveaway's or the forum games are covering up that much in the off-topic section. If we would make a subforum for every type of category that goes within the off-topic. We would probably be drowing in subforums by now and nobody would be bothered to post in the appropriate section, since it would be too much of a hassle to look for appropriate section to start your thread in.

I am not saying that we should rule this out, but lets just wait and see if this escalates any further or if it calms down. Personally, I believe in the latter option, but I guess I could be wrong.

EDIT: Until/If that happens, moved to not accepted. I will revive this suggestion if there would be a need for it.

Edited by Crazy Swede

Reply to Thread