? servers

? players online

World Of Tanks Mods

• Content Count:  2959

DAR's artillery sight is pretty much mandatory for any artillery player. It includes shell travel time, speed calibrated shot-leading rings, gun angle, traverse limitsm and a range meter.

The accurately named Camera Zoom mod does what it says on the tin, letting you zoom out pretty ridiculously far. It's really useful for getting an overhead view of the near area and ridiculously helpful in cities.

The Accurate Damage Indicator is another simple but awesome mod that adds a precise pointer to your damage indicator that will move around to keep pointing in the right direction.

And lastly the Scope Shadow Remover helps with your FPS and field of view while zoomed.

Also now that I've gotten used to it Meltymaps Math Mod crosshair is amazing.

Edited by Shadowex3

• Content Count:  6712

DAR's artillery sight is pretty much mandatory for any artillery player. It includes shell travel time, speed calibrated shot-leading rings, gun angle, traverse limitsm and a range meter.

The accurately named Camera Zoom mod does what it says on the tin, letting you zoom out pretty ridiculously far. It's really useful for getting an overhead view of the near area and ridiculously helpful in cities.

The Accurate Damage Indicator is another simple but awesome mod that adds a precise pointer to your damage indicator that will move around to keep pointing in the right direction.

And lastly the Scope Shadow Remover helps with your FPS and field of view while zoomed.

Also now that I've gotten used to it Meltymaps Math Mod crosshair is amazing.

Eh... do I need to change this every time I don't want to use arty? Bit of a pain..

• Content Count:  2959

Nope, the XML files automatically detect what tank you're in and give you the appropriate crosshair. The arty crosshair even adjusts the shell travel time, maximum distance, angle, and lead indicators based on your tank and gun automatically.

• Content Count:  6712

Nope, the XML files automatically detect what tank you're in and give you the appropriate crosshair. The arty crosshair even adjusts the shell travel time, maximum distance, angle, and lead indicators based on your tank and gun automatically.

I must've done it wrong... as when using those mods with a normal tank, as soon as I scoped in my tank disappeared and I couldn't do anything :(

Reply to Thread