? servers

? players online

Community Goals and activities

• Content Count:  3791

During the school terms our servers are a lot less populated then many rival communities, or just general servers. I think we should have some global community goals to bring SG back together and to also get our servers ranked higher to bring in a bigger player base. Things like gaming nights, meet ups on the cinema server (Maybe even drunk meetups for the older people!) I feel as if this community is a lot less connected then it was years ago.

Not just gaming nights or meetups, we could go back to having fun times on tiny chat, vent competitions like karaoke. There are so many things we could be doing, but we just aren't.

• Content Count:  517

Not just gaming nights or meetups, we could go back to having fun times on tiny chat, vent competitions like karaoke. There are so many things we could be doing, but we just aren't.

karaoke

Please don't sing Tweezy... my ears still have not recovered and it's been about 3 years!

• Like 1

Please don't sing Tweezy... my ears still have not recovered and it's been about 3 years!

:'( You upset me! On a serious note, it was such a good time. I had only been in the community for a week lmao. To be honest, I'm amazed I didn't run a mile when Mercy sang Barbie Girl... Aha

• Content Count:  3401

double credit nights would be nice

that just brings a load of idiots who don't know how to play into the servers, let us never forget the state of the 7x credits zombie escape event

• Content Count:  1086

that just brings a load of idiots who don't know how to play into the servers, let us never forget the state of the 7x credits zombie escape event

having Double creds on all servers would keep the idiots on their server.

A community Q&A night would be awesome, where Spartan or some other higher up answers questions on vent.

I remember when Garf did this when he was BD, probably one of the best things he did.

• Content Count:  3401

7x?

I think it started as 4x, then andre slowly raised it up to 7x by the end of the week.

having Double creds on all servers would keep the idiots on their server.

Good point.

Reply to Thread