? servers

? players online

Videogame Nostalgia Discussion

• Content Count:  3052

Hey guys, just wanted to see what you played back in the 90s (PS1/early computer era).

tumblr_lrhijcO3NS1qcs4k3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lx7tlkTqmp1r91gteo1_500.gif

tumblr_lvg0zezUyq1qci12wo1_500.gif

Putt-Putt_Zoo_Anim.gif

tumblr_m02na487dB1qaevpzo1_500.gif

I just starting thinking about these games again(as well as spyro in my signature) and can recall spending alot of free time playing these with my brother and during sleepovers. As games get more complex and generations change, as to what people like to play, I will still ALWAYS think of these as my favorite games.

My first gaming system was the PS1, then gameboy color, then PC, then Xbox... Now only PC.

Lol I still remember as a little kid all the different ways I would try to sneak the gameboy in my room after I was suppose to go bed ;P

What do you remember playing alot? Also, to anyone that has played Spyro- I beat them 100% :d

• Content Count:  62

I'm old so I pretty much played every system/game (of course not every game as that would be insane) there was released in the US. I always gravitated more towards PC's than the consoles even early on. I played many hours of Kings Quest, Police Quest, Goblins (are versions), ECO Quest, the black cauldron, Wolf3d, ROTT, Doom, Quake, Unreal, DECENT, Tribes, Blake Stone and the list goes on and on.

I think some of the current games have lost the charm or freshness that some of the 90's/early 2000 games had.

Reply to Thread