Should we try it?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we try it?

• YES, we should try it out!
    • no, i do not like the idea
    • I can't read :trollsm:

permanent 16000$ on minigames

• Content Count:  562

not completly shure where to post this suggestion but anyways, earlier today i was in a server that had 16000$ permanent in the beginning of each round.

and it strafed me that it would be awesome to have it here as well.

i mean on certain maps you buy weapons, and they get removed -> later on you'll get low cash and then you have to use crapweapons....

please post you'r opinion why/why not :d

• Content Count:  1710

Quickly spectate and rejoin your team. Problem solved.

or just spend a few mins changing the server settings ...?

was about to suggest this myself.

on maps like smee half the time i forget to do that and only end up with enough money for kevlar and a deagle. Not everyone knows the spectate thing, and im sure a lot of people are like me forgetting to do that when they have no money. obv not a big deal, but you have ze setup that every round you get around +8000$ which is enough. so someone knows how to edit it at least.

• Content Count:  1676

or just spend a few mins changing the server settings ...?

Because personally I like to play with the money I'm dealt with on Smee, it forces me to rush people and then pick up and use different weapons when I'm down on kills, and I know quite a few others who also enjoy playing like that (or call spectating and rejoining "cheating"), though it's not really that big of a deal one way or another.

A decent compromise would be having a chat plugin instead, ie !money for 16k, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority would simply prefer to have auto-16k.

• Content Count:  623

Pretty much what panda and muffin said, I enjoy the challenge of needing to do decent in order to have good guns.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

• Content Count:  954

Pretty much what panda and muffin said, I enjoy the challenge of needing to do decent in order to have good guns.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

what is this "doing decent" you keep talking about

aren't you supposed to jump out the window with a shotgun every time on smee tower?

• Content Count:  1187

what is this "doing decent" you keep talking about

aren't you supposed to jump out the window with a shotgun every time on smee tower?

You just went full retard, you don't go full retard. He mean actually try and kill people and not bhop around with a thumb up your ass.

Reply to Thread