? servers

? players online

Combat Surf

• Content Count:  1621

Best surf. Why must it be gone. Can we please have one just because it is fun too play, and the rounds don't last for the whole map. Plus with rounds constantly restarting less campers like the surf dm server (rounds restarting= them not being able to sit there all day).

• Content Count:  1747

Yes please. Combat surf has always been the best (out of dm and rpg)

eskomo

I was almost getting ready to kick you from the skillsurf nerd squad.

We have already 2 surf servers with a decent playerbase. I understand the camping point (I support a anticamp plugin), but another surf server aint good idea

• Content Count:  954

We have already 2 surf servers with a decent playerbase. I understand the camping point (I support a anticamp plugin), but another surf server aint good idea

Spawncamping is against the rules in DM. And BW and Caution SHOULD BE updating the MOTD to say no spawnkilling at all

• Content Count:  1747

Spawncamping is against the rules in DM. And BW and Caution SHOULD BE updating the MOTD to say no spawnkilling at all

I meant camping in general

• Content Count:  1621

Yeah and I do believe combat surf was pretty full when we had it when it had both combat/skill. Server basically stop getting updated so ofcourse it would die.

• Content Count:  2390

Camping is really the only way to kill, short of killing while moving. Sure we could force people to move, but camping jail is really what it's all about lol.

Reply to Thread