? servers

? players online

SG World of Tanks

• Content Count:  2167

As a few of you are aware, SG's WoT clan was recently involved in a battle of sorts (more of a one way exercise in target practice for the other team). So, given the increased increase in this game I think we should start organizing events in advance and as a group so we can avoid situations like the other night and get the most out of this. We had decent attendance for such short notice and a number of people have expressed interest in doing this again. If you want to participate in one of the upcoming WoT events, suggest it here and make it known so we have adequate notice and can organize a fun event.

wait, was this a clan battle or something? No one told me D:

My poor M103 didnt get a chance to tear metal apart

This was extremely late notice. Unless you were on between 8:30 and 11:00 would would have missed it. As it turns out you didnt miss much. The other clan fielded 15 highly tuned tier 8 tanks and we had something like 7 tanks from tier 5-6. Would love to have you along next time.

• Content Count:  1076

I'm in a CW clan right now, but I can play in non-CW events with you guys (Skirmishes, tournaments, etc)

My tanks:

Tier 10: Elited IS-4

Tier 9 : Elited ST-I

Tier 8 : Elited IS-3, KV-4, T44, and T34

Tier 7 : Elited AMX 13 75, Jagdpanther, T29

Tier 6 : Elited KV-1S

Tier 5 : Elited T-50-2, Hummel

If anyone wants to have an event please post here in advance so we have warning and can get people rounded up. There just arent enough people on demand to fill these events.

• Content Count:  623

Any of the 7 active people play tanks these days?

Also imma need my mans Dirk to be included in this mass unbanning. Hes a better tanker any of you tbh.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread