1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

Quake Style Deathmatch Server...

• Content Count:  389

I think this might be a fun idea...

Quake Style Maps on a deathmatch server

Low Gravity/No Fall damage

No Buy zones but weapon spawns (like finding the weapons across the map in Quake)

Maybe a bit of increased run speed

(I am learning on making a dedicated server so maybe I could even host it)

Just an idea I had :p

Could not find any custom maps that would work for this... so I decided to make a really really fast 1 and will post video of what the gameplay "should" look like in a bit

• Like 1

• Content Count:  623

I actually like the sound of that. Ive never seen one in css before so i think it would be an original. If this were to happen we could hold a map competition for all the mappers to make their own map(s) for the server so we could have some type of rotation. Maybe even ask them to add SG decals around the map.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  389

I actually like the sound of that. Ive never seen one in css before so i think it would be an original. If this were to happen we could hold a map competition for all the mappers to make their own map(s) for the server so we could have some type of rotation. Maybe even ask them to add SG decals around the map.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

is what i thought... found no maps at all for this type of thing just reg dm with buyzones and what not...mapping thing would be epic

• Content Count:  1747

seems like a good idea, would def be an original and we could make some sick maps, but can't stop thinking that it is a lot of efford to put on a gamemode that you don't know if the cstrike population will like...

• Content Count:  2553

There's that map which was used a lot for WCS, was called something dm_hangemhigh I believe, it would fit great into this idea imo, if anyone remembers it.

I'm pretty sure it's zh_hangemhigh

Reply to Thread