? servers

? players online

A bhop server.

• Content Count:  352

Can steam gamers have a bhop server? I like bhopping like alot of other people on SG but when ever I go to find a bhop server only about 3 show up for me. When I join them they have some auto bhop thing installed so you everything is super easy for you. I always spend hours on one bhop server like alot of other people. Im not sure if other people have suggested this but if not we should really have a bhop server.

• Content Count:  623

I dont think they ever announced bhop maps to trikz cause honestly if i knew they were there i would have played. I only found out when para removed them.

• Content Count:  1109

I dont think they ever announced bhop maps to trikz cause honestly if i knew they were there i would have played. I only found out when para removed them.

The settings were pretty shit for bhop and it wasn't much fun. You didn't really miss out on anything.

• Content Count:  802

They added bhop maps to trikz but since it didnt bring any people. They got removed

Reason why people were not bhoping on the server it's because it wasn't set up right, atleast on my opinion it was "horrible". It would be awesome if they do change the Trikz server and convert it to a bhop server. :d

Reply to Thread