? servers

? players online

A de_dust2 deathmtach server

• Content Count:  352

I have playing on another servers_dust2 deathmatch server and I thought it would be awesome if SG had one. I usually spend alot of time on that server but I would go back to SG to get some credits on the store. I don't really know how to support this idea but with the fact that there is always at least 15 or more people on a deathmatvh server. I guess this all I have to say so I hope you guys can agree with this idea.

Edited by Labarr
took out advert

• Content Count:  269

I have playing on another servers_dust2 deathmatch server and I thought it would be awesome if SG had one. I usually spend alot of time on that server but I would go back to SG to get some credits on the store. I don't really know how to support this idea but with the fact that there is always at least 15 or more people on a deathmatvh server. I guess this all I have to say so I hope you guys can agree with this idea.

1. Please don't say other communities names in the forums

2. We used to have it, I don't know if we do still or not.

Edited by Crazy Swede
Took out the advert part in the quote.

• Content Count:  11723

1. Please don't say other communities names in the forums

We are allowed to speak of other communities just cannot show IP's, Banners, Links to server info etc.

Maybe a rotation DM server

• Content Count:  954

We have a reg server for dust2, but not DM.

And I agree with the whole idea that it would die in a matter of a week or so, since most of SG doesn't like to continuously play reg/DM (As evident by our reg server being dead a majority of the time)

• Content Count:  4798

I have played in big (50/50) servers and it is a bunch of fun , so I know that these servers are popular. I do not know if it will work for SG but we could try it for a week ( use one of the empty servers ) .

I assume you mean the DM where you respawn instantly and do not have to wait 5 minutes every time you die.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread