24 members have voted

1. 1. TTT, GG or both Xmas

• ttt
    • gg
    • both

TTT or GG or Both Xmas

• Content Count:  11723

Should we have both or just one?

TTT would be pretty good with santa skins and having candy canes, Present C4's, Xmas maps.

GG would have X-mas maps

I think having both would be pretty good.

• Content Count:  2167

TTT but if we could try updating sm so we get a newer rtv plugin it could fix issues where RTVing doesn't work by default. TTT is fine atm except for the rtv not working.

nvm sounds like it's fixed!

but we're using 1.4.0-dev atm, and stable 1.4.1 came out a while ago. 1.5.0-dev is also out! never hurts to update :d

nvm... it doesn't work lol, if you dont have >15 people it wont do a map vote

• Content Count:  1116

I'd rather just get a normal css christmas server like we had before instead of TTT/GG.

We already have a TTT server, the request is for special skins/models for December. The only thing I remember us having last year was a present model that replaced C4. I'm looking for Christmas maps but honestly, most of them are pretty bad or too small. The creator of the original rp_christmastown is releasing his new version of it (completely overhauled, looks REALLY NICE) in the next few days so we'll at least be adding that. I have a few in mind that I'm going to send to other people to check out, if anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it (gamebanana is terrible).

Rp_Christmastown 2

edit: The guy just updated the thread, turns out he isn't going to make his original deadline (the 28th), he's now planning on releasing it on the 2nd.

• Content Count:  269

Well, we could have a CSS Christmas Server with like a GG mode for a couple of rounds, like an MG of sorts, except Christmas-y, for those who don't have/play Gmod, and a TTT Christmas overhaul. And maybe get some Christmas CSS maps like the one depicted in the Merry Christmas from SG video. Plus, Christmastown 2 on its way, gon' be nice.

That's my idea.

Edited by Golden Shower

Reply to Thread