? servers

? players online

zriot

• Content Count:  1187

Can we trash the reg server or hide and seek server cuz they are dead. Then change one of them to the zriot like we had on the 2nd dedi because it was starting to fill up imo.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4550

Let me put this straight. The servers: crackhouse, hide n' seek, scrim and all the tf2 servers were on a dedi that was owned by Guy. When he lost his job there, we lost the dedi. Those servers are not in our control and I have no idea why the hoster hasn't just switched that dedi off, or atleast wiped it clean. Either way those servers aren't there to be messed with. The servers: Reg, showcase, perp, zriot and a test server are also no longer available due to Amit not paying for the dedi. So, with both servers being unavailable, which server are we replacing for zriot?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1371

we should replace the least-played server with zriot. zriot wasn't up for long at all, but it was always pretty populated.

edit: however only once the servers are all actually up and running and back to normal status

Edited by alb

• Content Count:  405

Agreed with Albania. zriot is one of the best mods i've ever played. Also, can someone explain to me the situation about Guy?

If we can't replace a server with zriot, atleast bring it back as an event like old school weekends,.

• Content Count:  1719

Maybe surf skill/combat?

Hell no!

That server have potential, atm it's just lacking some attention by whoever is responsible of it. WHEN it was being maintained, a regularly maintained maplist, it actually was filled at many occasions. Shutting down the surf skill would be a huge mistake.

• Content Count:  3791

If SG was going to shut down a server for zriot I'm sure they would start to look at how active servers are over, say a month period. When they have collected all the results, the least popular can be changed for zriot.

If not, well, it's the most logical thing to do...

Reply to Thread