? servers

? players online

GunGame Deathmatch

• Content Count:  6741

I've seen this sort of thread accumulate at least once every six months. We've had a GG server loads of times and I love it but it fails to stay busy...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2390

I've seen this sort of thread accumulate at least once every six months. We've had a GG server loads of times and I love it but it fails to stay busy...

I still think a rotating server would be a fun idea. Put on all the game modes that we have fun with but tend to fail after a short time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2947

I still think a rotating server would be a fun idea. Put on all the game modes that we have fun with but tend to fail after a short time.

could not agree more with you on this bullet...use our hide and seek server and switch it from hide n seek to GG and maybe even napalm

• Content Count:  1950

I suggested something like that earlier with all the ZE gamemodes like VIP, Breakfloor, Napalm, etc. Just rotate the maps like a minigames sort of server. I think GunGame should replace the forever empty Crackhouse.

• Content Count:  3728

We have plenty of servers right now, I think it's important we first start focussing to work on the population of some of those servers before trying another server. It might be good temporaily, but it was tried before and died after a few days. Just like some other servers did.

Perhaps changing the gamemode on one of the inactive servers to gain players interest again, but not any new servers. At least not untill most of the inactive servers are populated/removed again.

And yeah, maybe a modcycle as Bullet Wound suggested might be a good idea.

Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  2105

We have plenty of servers right now, I think it's important we first start focussing to work on the population of some of those servers before trying another server. It might be good temporaily, but it was tried before and died after a few days. Just like some other servers did.

Perhaps changing the gamemode on one of the inactive servers to gain players interest again, but not any new servers. At least not untill most of the inactive servers are populated/removed again.

And yeah, maybe a modcycle as Bullet Wound suggested could work.

seems when ever a new server comes along people say I want this server Im sure it will be full and they play it for about a week then they stop. Maybe if we got a server that changes modes every round from like GUn game,To BUnny hop to what ever the fuck else people want to play might be esayer then buying a new server every time some one wants to play something new and they are to lazy to go to another server.

• Content Count:  1676

Every round? That will be a an intense fucking server. But maybe every map would suffice. Fretta-like voting style before a map change would be sweet, but it sounds difficult to implement. Gungame to Rally Race to Tricks/BHop to Hide and Seek. I'm pretty sure everyone will be satisfied.

Reply to Thread