? servers

? players online

Recruit New AO'(s)

• Content Count:  2947

Ok after talking to a somewhat old friend of mine on steam (you know who you are)I have come to realize that whats going to happen when the current AO's/BD's retire. We will have no one to cover for them. So what im suggesting to the AO's/BD's is to recruit a new AO or 2 to help the work load around here get them experience because I know for a fact that the Administrative Officers and Board of Directors wont be here forever.

Now I no it isn't my place to be telling you guys this but, Id like to hear what you honestly think about this idea.

I please ask not just a reply saying yes or no.

A quick reason to backup your answer would be appreciated

If you want me to elaborate more let me no

thanks

1 more thing im not saying the current AO's are not doing there job im just talking about future SG...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

Not a whole lot of SA's I would see being trusted in those positions (I probably could only name 2-3 that I personally think would be good for AO), or just straight cockblocking in some cases for past grudges. Eventually we will have more AO's and BD's when some retire or if they are needed. Atm I'm not really sure if more AO's are needed, since it's not like we go weeks without stuff getting done.

• Content Count:  1950

Or at least get more people to look at player complaints. I realize this isn't the best job and I am not even sure I would want to download all the demos and go through the process, but going through the player complaints section I found some complaints that have been unanswered for over 2 weeks. I realize that the higher-ups do a lot but as seen with the Supporter/Regular kick power suggestion it can be annoying for the non-admins to have to wait two weeks to see annoying players in the servers banned. I see all the time admins and higher-ups saying just record a demo and record them but then those complaints can go unanswered for a while when some of these players just continue to play in the servers. So I pretty much agree with this suggestion of just getting more AO's or just giving others the ability to look at player complaints. It could at least help take some of the work load off of the other AO's. I realize there aren't many that can be trusted with the position but even if there are 2-3 people that would be trusted I don't think it would hurt to promote them if they want the job.

• Content Count:  1563

See it this way:

If a higher up retires, when the time is right, they will promote other AO's.

There's no need for right now as we also have forums moderators to lighten up the jobs of AO+.

Also, if you post a player complaint and the complaint is legit, then he will be banned. If an admin punishes the player in the server, then he will most likely get a kick if it's not a slay first. Sure, he's not punished immeatly but isnt that what you wanted eventually?

Reply to Thread