? servers

? players online

Upcoming concerts

• Content Count:  228

so, there are a few concerts coming up that i'm looking forward too, and i figured you guys have some too, why not post about them?

i mean, we all know the more concerts you go to, the cooler you are... and all that jazz

yeah, sarcasm.

Mindless Self Indulgence May 8th in Fort Lauderdale

Rancid June 19th Fort Lauderdale

Slipknot, with Disturbed July 30th in West Palm

• Content Count:  1230

Last summer had more to offer, but none the less I will surpass the 250 mark on concerts attended.

July 10; Vans Warped Tour '08, Orlando FL

July 12; Edgefest 2008, Toronto Canada

July 19; Projekt Revolution 2008, Camden NJ

July 22; Projekt Revolution 2008, Jones Beach NY

July 23; Projekt Revolution 2008, Holmdel NJ

July 30; Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival, West Palm Beach FL

Aug 01; Projekt Revolution 2008, West Palm Beach FL

Aug 02; Projekt Revolution 2008, Tampa FL

Aug 03; Projekt Revolution 2008, Atlanta GA

I'll toss in some other shows as they come. Yes, I know thats a lot of Projekt Revs, but when you have a crazy friend thats fulfilling a New Years resolution and your crazy enough to join em this is what you deal with.

Ev your going to wish you never went to the Dragonforce concert. You'll never think of them the same way. Either that or your just completely blind/death to the fact that they're bad performers. Same applies to Tool and Coheed & Cambria fans.

• Content Count:  868

The Slipknot/Disturbed/Dragonforce/Mastodon concert thing is coming over to Toronto too sometime early August... real close to where I live too. Haven't decided if I want to go yet, I don't like any of those bands enough to go... closest one being Dragonforce, and they happen to suck live... or so I hear. Now if Gigantour(Megadeth, Dream Theater, Symphony X) came to Downsview Park I'd be all over that.

• Content Count:  1230

I'm probably being a little too harsh. I go to a concert to be entertained, and I expect interaction from a band. This is were Dragonforce fails. Their performance is the same as listening to a CD, just live. They'll say "We're Dragon, this song is called ...", they swing their hair, jump around and thats about it. If you're not passionate about their music it's very boring. Many bands I've never liked before have gained my respect and audience through live performance and Dragonforce is not one of those. Who knows, they might surprise me this time around.

• Content Count:  228

Yes, I know thats a lot of Projekt Revs, but when you have a crazy friend thats fulfilling a New Years resolution and you're crazy enough to join em this is what you deal with.

way to go for sticking to a new years resolution.

it tends to happen that people give up on those.

• Content Count:  437

speaking of bad performers, I went to the Static-X concert in Milwaukee Last year in April, and it was the best fucking show I ever had the fortune of being present at. STATIC-X RULES!!!

• Content Count:  136

ROCKLAHOMA! Jewbot's crazy ass somehow convinced me to fly out to oklahoma and spend the weekend in a trailer. Of course, there was alcohol promised...:thumbup:

Reply to Thread