? servers

? players online

Remove CS:S Crackhouse for Gmod Dark RP?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Remove CS:S Crackhouse for Gmod Dark RP?

• Yes
    • No (Reason)

Remove Crackhouse for RP?

• Content Count:  3791

Title says it all really. We've had the crackhouse server for what, two weeks? It's completely empty all the time. I was playing there a couple of days ago, in for two hours and only four people joined.

So yeah, vote in the poll if you wish it to be removed for a Gmod Dark RP Server (Which I will be willing to setup, custom jobs etc if the Staff team would allow it.)

i agree but i dont want a DarkRP

I only suggested DarkRP because that was what won the poll. It seems to be whatever wins the polls doesn't actually get done.

• Content Count:  2103

I personally greatly dislike Dark RP. Mainly because it causes sooo much more problems than we already have. That and the fact that, to me, it really isn't all that fun and takes like an hour to dl.

I agree that the crackhouse server is dead, but ANYTHING besides Dark RP would be better IMO

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1278

Hate threads like this, if we were going to get dark rp it would've happened a long time ago, it isnt a matter of space, or replacing servers, we have plenty of both. Also I've never seen you on crackhouse tweezy..it fills up every now and then for a nice amount of time.

Hate threads like this, if we were going to get dark rp it would've happened a long time ago, it isnt a matter of space, or replacing servers, we have plenty of both. Also I've never seen you on crackhouse tweezy..it fills up every now and then for a nice amount of time.

I was on it a couple of days ago. The only thing that annoys me is, out of the polls for different servers to be added, the one that won hasn't been done. fairly annoying as quite a few people want it.

***EDIT***

I've already started with a test server, got two custom jobs already, not too hard.

Edited by Tweezy

Reply to Thread