? servers

? players online

EVEfags report in

• Content Count:  6084

Well, as my subscription is nearing it's end I'm wondering if I want to continue playing. My corp broke fell apart months ago, so I've only been updating my character and mission-running, and at this point I'm wondering if anybody else who has an account wants to get back into the game and build up a corp, or if someone has a character with an established corp, see if we could all bandwagon onto it.

Preferably, I'd prefer we made our own, it'd be interesting to see if we could make a corp work.

• Content Count:  14

Pirate corps just get fucked over though, running for station everytime a big gang is coming through a pipe sounds boring as fuck to me.

Were not a pirate corp jus some of us like to trash the carebears around us since they have no idea how to fight back XD

• Content Count:  371

Potshot. I am in my own corp with "Tatian'as" I willnot join anyones corp. but i will Neutral rep yall when u guys get into combat.

as for neoclod if he was active yea sure he would join the SG corp if someone made it. else. Pot if u would like to join a wormhole corp I maybe might be able to get u into Aperture Harmonics or even if u wanted to join nullsec maybe Morsus Mihi. or even Highsec Orphanage? But it all depends on you. and what you want to do ;u have a great toon. =] :p

and remember u used to be in 'The G spot ' lol. :p that was a great corp =]

Edited by Clod14

Reply to Thread