? servers

? players online

New cheap compy

• Content Count:  234

You're going to want to have a video card if you are going to play CSS at reasonable framerates integrated gfx aren't that great anymore...

• Content Count:  1386

lol yea i know. im worring about the graphics card later. but right now I only have the CPU. I just want to know if the mother board im getting is going to work well with my CPU.

Well, with the mobo you've listed, the fastest RAM you can get is 667. My mobo supports Dual Channel DDR2 800, but it costs nearly 200 bucks lol.

The motherboards FSB rating is 1066/800MHz the CPU's FSB is 1333MHz. It won't work.

Hah. I didn't even check that those links. Nice call.

The motherboards FSB rating is 1066/800MHz the CPU's FSB is 1333MHz. It won't work.

....then i guess i will look for a motherboard that has a FSB of 1333MHz or higher. I love being a noob lol

Well I have set new goals for myself at work so i can get a little better PC, plus with this Motherboard i can eventually upgrade to a quad without having to spend a lot. I should be up and runnin in a month and a half. every week or so Im buyin a new part.

bytw i lied about my cpu...this is the accual one that I bought

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115030&Tpk=CPU%2bINTEL%2bE6550

Edited by NIKO

Reply to Thread