? servers

? players online

Bring back ZS For just a week?

• Content Count:  1521

(I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS FOR A PERMANENT SERVER, ONLY A TEMPORARY ONE, JUST A FEW DAYS OR A WEEK).

I don't know how much space you have left on the dedi, however, I was thinking that it would be nice if we could get a small Zombie Surf server running for just a couple of days or a week max, it would be nice to get back those memories! ZS was fun for a while, i'm sure others and myself would be happy to see it back, just for a while? What do you guys think?

• Content Count:  2283

It was fun, until it died, would be nice if we could have 1 or 2 ZS maps in the ZE rotation and automatically set the surfing settings when the server changes to them. But...I don't think that would happen, would be fun though.

• Content Count:  1950

What should be made is like a random zombie server to add in games such as ZS, ZM, ZBF, etc. So it can be sort of a mix server because I see a lot of people suggesting bringing back each one of these servers but they aren't really popular enough to bring back on each of their own. Maybe try combining them all?

• Content Count:  2283

What should be made is like a random zombie server to add in games such as ZS, ZM, ZBF, etc. So it can be sort of a mix server because I see a lot of people suggesting bringing back each one of these servers but they aren't really popular enough to bring back on each of their own. Maybe try combining them all?

That would actually be fun. Napalm, Zombie Surf, and Breakfloor all combined into one map list.

Reply to Thread