? servers

? players online

Add Voteban and/or Vote kick

• Content Count:  165

Everyone, have you ever played a game on steamgamers and there is someone who is afk or is delaying and there is no admin around? Have you ever had this happen to you and there are no admins online that you know? Well if there was vote ban or vote kick we would'nt have to deal with it. If you agree with me that there should be a voteban/votekick then post a comment HERE!:)

Just to let you all know, 20% of the reason I started this is for me but the rest is because for 1, its annoying when everyone spams votekick or voteban even though it does nothing. 2, because ppl kept complaining and asked me to start this. anyways keep posting why we should/ shouldnt have votekick/voteban!

We also should add Votemute for the mic spammers

Edited by DarkJesture
subaka's quote got me the idea

• Content Count:  1950

This would get abused so bad. That is the main reason why it is not on the server. I think the only way to actually have it on the server is if you get like a 90% vote saying to ban the person. But even then I feel like it would be abused. Admins are usually on and I rarely play when an admin isn't on. If you are having troubles with players either demo them or add admins to your friends list so you can message them if you need them. That is the easiest way. I don't think adding votekick or voteban would be a very good idea seeing as the maturity in the servers is pretty low at times.

• Content Count:  165

This would get abused so bad. That is the main reason why it is not on the server. I think the only way to actually have it on the server is if you get like a 90% vote saying to ban the person. But even then I feel like it would be abused. Admins are usually on and I rarely play when an admin isn't on. If you are having troubles with players either demo them or add admins to your friends list so you can message them if you need them. That is the easiest way. I don't think adding votekick or voteban would be a very good idea seeing as the maturity in the servers is pretty low at times.

you do have a point ther but we should atleast have votekick for afk ppl. voteban as a no i do understand considering the fact that most the people like for example minigames can be very, VERY imature...

• Content Count:  1025

What he said. TL:DR - No, it will get abused.

• Content Count:  1950

Well I know in the Prison Break server if you are AFK for a certain amount of time you will be moved to spectator. As for the other servers I thought it was the same as well but maybe I am mistaken. Votekick I suppose wouldn't be too bad but still the amount of abuse being used on that would be exponentially high.

• Content Count:  421

hmm...people always say that if someone is breaking rules demo/report them. if some one is abusing it then report them

IMO having votekick on SOME of the servers would be a good idea, if it were to be on PB then it would get abused everytime someone gets 'freekilled' or somelittle kid says one word

but on like the minigames server and surf server it wouldnt be a bad idea because it does get very aggravating when one person is afk delaying the round

Reply to Thread