? servers

? players online

Computer Management Software.

• Content Count:  876

I currently use AVG's anti-virus and spam-ware protection. But the only optimization tools I use is the ones included with Windows XP (defrag, cleanup, etc.) Is there any other tools that you guys have has success with and would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I love freeware.

Edited by *blank*

• Content Count:  1230

I'm the same as you. AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware, and just the basic Windows firewall, defrag, and clean up tool. I recently got Auslogics Disk Defrag and it's very fast after the the first use. I've gotten into the habit of running it daily because of how fast it is (> 5 minutes). Although, I still let the windows version do it's thing once a week thing.

If you love freeware check out snapfiles. Whenever I need some random program to do something, odds are I'll find it there.

Edited by Zero001

• Content Count:  134

I use CCleaner as an alternative to windows disc cleanup. I also use Defraggler as my main defrag program.

On top of that theres this nifty update checking software here that searchs your computer when you run it and compares installed versions to whats out and allows you to download new updates if your programs are out of date.

Reply to Thread