? servers

? players online

How long would you want to wait to use a 2nd radio?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you want to wait to use a 2nd radio?

• Reduce Radio Wait to 10 seconds
    • Keep the same

Decrease Radio time wait in ZE

• Content Count:  1710

Obviously an admin changed the radio wait time on the ze server, without any notice about a week ago. Maybe from a possible spammer. Had no mic for about 2 weeks. and waiting 30 secs to use a voice command is a pain in the ass, and pretty much useless, since ze is very faced paced. im a slow typer and useull get killed by a z if i try to. got a mic now, but still doesnt change the situation.

can you change the wait time from 30 to 10? it would make a big diffrence.

• Content Count:  4960

It was increased and edited along with other things the night that Paul and I ran through Escape trying to cut down the extreme lag on the server and tweak settings. Paul and I figured (well at least hypothesized to a 99% chance) what was the main problem and will be working towards fixing it when Paul moves towards cleaning up the server again. Radio cooldown will probably be decreased at that point.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1710

It was increased and edited along with other things the night that Paul and I ran through Escape trying to cut down the extreme lag on the server and tweak settings. Paul and I figured (well at least hypothesized to a 99% chance) what was the main problem and will be working towards fixing it when Paul moves towards cleaning up the server again. Radio cooldown will probably be decreased at that point.

k thx for the feedback

Reply to Thread