? servers

? players online

Ads...?

• Content Count:  38

I am new to this whole Steam Gamer community, but I have noticed there is not a way for this site to generate some form of currency. The forum population is somewhat large and I know that my roommate gets on the forum page religiously. Also I there is like a good 4-5 inches on the margins to put ads, thus generating money to use on the server. This monetary gain could be used pay for the web site, and the numerous servers on ventrio and game servers that you currently rent instead of having to pay out of pocket or through donations?

Any comments about this idea would be appropriated and please be MATURE about what you post

Thanks

wixmix92

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4685

I am new to this whole Steam Gamer community, but I have noticed there is not a way for this site to generate some form of currency. The forum population is somewhat large and I know that my roommate gets on the forum page religiously. Also I there is like a good 4-5 inches on the margins to put ads, thus generating money to use on the server. This monetary gain could be used pay for the web site, and the numerous servers on ventrio and game servers that you currently rent instead of having to pay out of pocket or through donations?

Any comments about this idea would be appropriated and please be MATURE about what you post

Thanks

wixmix92

Ye boy Wiggy.

The facebook approach to ads is not a bad idea though Banana Joe. Those ads are just usually short and sweet and out of the way, but there still need to ads for the members to see so that the individuals that pay for us to put there ads up know that there products are being seen by someone at all times, not saying that the cleanliness that the forum has now is a bad thing

Hellspaws, I do not if you are being sarcastic but, and not trying to offend you, that is a terrible idea. I think that would upset a lot of members and visitors, especially if you view a lot of new topics

• Like 1

Reply to Thread