? servers

? players online

Should SG bring back napalm?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should SG bring back napalm?

• HELL YES!!
    • No!! ZE is good enough
    • What's napalm?

Official Bring Back Napalm Server Thread!

• Content Count:  141

We all know how some of us old school ZM feel about the new repetitious ZE server first off. If I recall correctly during the Halloween season SG brought the Napalm server back and it was constantly filled. So, please SG do your oldest ZM gamers and supporters a favor and please consider bringing back Napalm.

If you want to bring back Napalm and pwn zombies the old school way please reply to this thread. It's time that we take a stand and work together to bring back some great fun and old memories.. Epic times indeed they were...

I have waged war with an entire oppresive race of aliens, destroyed fortresses that were said to be indestructable and they call me the one FREE MAN.. Now I cannot wage this war alone and ask for your assistance. Please help me win this war and bring back the good times of SG.

Who is with me?

• Like 1
Edited by Dr. Freeman

• Content Count:  1166

If there any admins who can create and SG event please ask them to create an event for people to come vote... thanks

This thread is not that important...people are already annoyed by the meaningful announcements.

Reply to Thread