? servers

? players online

Offical EO Vote Winner

• Content Count:  2009

Well the votes have been counted and the offical winner is...

Red Tampon

Now ofc Haggard should be doing this but he asked Atarian because he's lazy and ofc Haggard being the brains he is asked someone who is even lazier than him.

:focus:

Anyways I got sick of being harressed about it so I'll do the announcement.

Voting Scores

Red Tampon has 39 votes

Sniper has 32 votes

Graves has 16 votes

Sidarius has 4 votes

Mindcrime has 1 votes

Thank you to everyone that voted and a big congrats to our newest EO Red Tampon.

• Content Count:  6559

Thanks for taking the time to count them up and make it official. I guess Atarian gave up once he ran out of fingers :afraid:

I'll do what I can to help out the ZM community in whatever way is needed.

• Content Count:  2527

Now ofc Haggard should be doing this but he asked Atarian because he's lazy and ofc Haggard being the brains he is asked someone who is even lazier than him.

Thank you for the kind words Henda. Your support is always welcomed. I couldn't be on around the time the vote was over so I asked the VP to make the post. I cannot be online 24/7 but I make sure to keep up with the forum daily and play when I can. The reason I have EO's to help out is because I cant do everything or be online 24/7. EO's can handle just about everything in my absense. Im 24 yrs old with 2 kids and a wife. I dont have as much time as some of you, but I do my best.

Congrats Red! If you have any questions about being and EO feel free to ask me anything. I will be talking to you next time I see you on steam about a few things, for now enjoy the win. Thanks for your intrest in being EO and im sure you will do a great Job.

Reply to Thread