? servers

? players online

SG finances explained.

Guest barackobama

Just wanted to show you what your donations are spent on. SG is non profitable, if you think you can make profit from a gaming community, you must be crazy.

So here we go, In terms of servers

Monthlybill.png

Terms of hosting

payments11.png

Plus I will be taking on the black ops bill when it's up for renewal.

I also pay $100 out of my own pocket. But will stop this as it seems the community is getting enough use out of the second dedicated. Any short months I will cover.

So that total comes to $520+ any extra we make is saved and spent when needed, we're always upgrading stuff. Bought the skins for vb4, other small things that needed purchasing, plus around $150 in prize money for various competions.

Hope this is explained to all the people who give other people inaccurate information.

• Like 21
Edited by GarfieldH
Guest barackobama

Just to add I paid £250 ( $450ish ) By cheque, towards the breast cancer charity. That's nearly $500! and I was only supposed to do $250 ( £100 )

• Like 3
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  2186

Just to add I paid £250 ( $450ish ) By cheque, towards the breast cancer charity. That's nearly $500! and I was only supposed to do. $250 ( £100 )

You do know that that breast cancer thing was a donation and not a payment for boobs, right?

• Like 9

Reply to Thread