? servers

? players online

Surprise Promotion

Guest barackobama

I have 2 promotions to announce within SG, I have decided to give Chobber & Itch the role of Marketing Administrator they will be dealing with marketing, and helping me improve the current & future SG. The duties will include;

• Manage the EC's, discuss ideas, and server events, etc.
  • Manage all 3rd party sites/applications.
  • Manage all advertising.
  • Recommend upgrades, and general marketing aspects for the community.
  • Research what the community like/not
  • Give ideas to the BD's to discuss.
  • Assist GarfieldH on Community marketing.
  • Upkeep the image of SG, and help expand.

--------

On other news, we're going strong as always, it's school time, so we're not as busy as usual, when school is off, we pick up as always, each year we go down to 700-800 active forum users when school is in, then it's out, and it shoots back up to 1000+ :thumb:

--------

Hope you're all enjoying our community, remember, this community is for you, we ain't going to get a million servers because we want to be the biggest, nor are we going to try hard to be like any other community, we're steamgamers, we're unique! We are a family, we enjoy playing a few games, and we discuss/chat a lot :)

:love:

• Like 10

• Content Count:  1842

On other news, we're going strong as always, it's school time, so we're not as busy as usual, when school is off, we pick up as always, each year we go down to 700-800 active forum users when school is in, then it's out, and it shoots back up to 1000+ :thumb:

gratz

also anyone else confused by this paragraph??

Reply to Thread