? servers

? players online

Community Update.

Guest barackobama

As you can see, we are testing things for VB4, this is not the finished project. I know how rumors and discussions go round. All higher ups will get a image next to the username, see my name for an example. The image is being tweaked to it's more visible and the same size. But the main theme will be no colours, but sup will have a colour ( part of the perks for donating )

I'm sorting new rank bars, again not the finished product.

Will release a new admin program soon, please stop asking me.

Update on servers: servers doing well, populated a lot now, we are still one of the top ( non commercial ) communities around.

We've changed host now!

VB4 is very very soon.

I'm donating over $250 of my own money for the breast cancer.

I will update donations soon, but everyone who's donated

will get benefits.

Also, we will still be demoting inactive people.

Apart from that. That's mostly everything, like always if you have suggestions for us, please post them, I love taking a look at all your ideas & discussions. If you have concerns please PM me.

Thanks,

Garf x

• Like 24

• Content Count:  1079

Not really digging this lol looks tacky with all the whiteness then having colored rank next to the white username.

Same here. Although, I wish either supporters had no color or those "above" had colors as well.

I understand that we're trying to simplify things, and it only makes sense then to have supporters also have a white username color. If the only justification for them standing out is because they've paid, what about all the SAs and CAs and AOs from the old system that gave $10 per month?

It's just a forum and it won't be the end of the world if supporters have color and others don't, but that's my two cents.

Guest barackobama

It's been long planned for no colours. It will be much cleaner. Everyone should be underline, grey. On the bew forum. Exception sup. But we will see how it looks. We will also have a bar explaining ranks. For example the image of the PO . PO (President/owner). Ect. But we will see when VB comes out :)

• Content Count:  8383

It's been long planned for no colours. It will be much cleaner. Everyone should be underline, grey. On the bew forum. Exception sup. But we will see how it looks. We will also have a bar explaining ranks. For example the image of the PO . PO (President/owner). Ect. But we will see when VB comes out :)

Does the font in the user bars also have to be white? lol Unless we are making a greyer or a completely dark style board is just doesnt look right, no matter how clean you make it. Or it would look better bold, same with the usernames being a bolder white.

Reply to Thread