? servers

? players online

Fastdownloads and other Updates

• Content Count:  1300

_49339994_006873837-1.jpg

First the Good News

I have restored fastdownload access to the Escape, Minigames and the maps are uploading for PrisonBreak.

This is if anything a temporary fix as Astrum and I work toward a permanent solution, however the good news is that it is all running off of our new host box.

I will be enabling the rest of the servers as they are done syncing their fast downloads data.

We are still waiting on our webhost to give us access to the various stuff the removed, however all currently in rotation maps are uploaded to fast download or will remain off fast download until they are and then turned on. (AO's you can thank Me later for saving your bandwidth)

I will update this as we go further, however again this is likely to be temporary as we begin to formally move this website and its various stuff over to the new box, and then begin the DNS propagation again.

I will update this thread as we move forward.

Edit for ease of reading

MG is done,

PB done

Surf done

Trikz/Bhop done

Defuse done

Escape etc are on fast downloads for maps but are compressing for models etc as we speak.

Please bear with the lag, I know it is eating alot of resources, but once done, the servers will not need to do this massive a compress job hopefully for a very long time.

090312_Jon_Stewart.jpg

• Like 24
Edited by Coffee Crisp

Reply to Thread