? servers

? players online

What instruments do you play?

• Content Count:  670

I play guitar (and all fretted instruments by extension pretty much), a bit of piano/keyboard (will be taking classes starting next semester, but I might be able to skip over the first level of it), beginner-level drums (I can lay down a basic beat in pretty much any time signature and do a proper shuffle, which I think makes me better than a lot of drummers :\), I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on both trumpet and saxophone. Give me five minutes with almost any instrument and I can play something on it that doesn't sound like death, I was always pretty good at music if I do say so myself. I think I actually got worse at writing the more I learned about theory :sad:

I'd love to get a sitar and a theremin. I'd like to pick up saxophone again too...I quit after like a month cause the school lessons were way too slow and I didn't care enough to just get private lessons at the time.

• Content Count:  72

I play guitar (and all fretted instruments by extension pretty much), a bit of piano/keyboard (will be taking classes starting next semester, but I might be able to skip over the first level of it), beginner-level drums (I can lay down a basic beat in pretty much any time signature and do a proper shuffle, which I think makes me better than a lot of drummers :\), I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on both trumpet and saxophone. Give me five minutes with almost any instrument and I can play something on it that doesn't sound like death, I was always pretty good at music if I do say so myself. I think I actually got worse at writing the more I learned about theory :sad:

I'd love to get a sitar and a theremin. I'd like to pick up saxophone again too...I quit after like a month cause the school lessons were way too slow and I didn't care enough to just get private lessons at the time.

Wow man, that's a lot of instruments.

• Content Count:  1933

I mostly play the drums, I got a kit with the SlipKnoT logo on everything and even the Joey Jordinson signiture snare :thumbup:

I can also play quit a bit of bass and piano.

Sol :wink:

• Content Count:  72

I mostly play the drums, I got a kit with the SlipKnoT logo on everything and even the Joey Jordinson signiture snare :thumbup:

I can also play quit a bit of bass and piano.

Sol :wink:

I haven't played the drums in about a year, which really sucks. I moved into an apt. and I don't want to piss of my neighbors.

Reply to Thread