? servers

? players online

Recent stepping downs of noobs...

Guest barackobama

Hehe, just wanted to do a quick note...

As I'm being asked the question a lot, or people seem to think this is a big conspiracy..

It's not, it's simply life..

Haggard stepped down due to he has no time to do anything.. and he really doesn't want to do this any more, he's done it for the last 4 years.

Red, as you all know, Red wasn't the most active person, and it was him and him only who decided to step down.

Paul stepped down as he has UNI now, and he didn't have the motivation he once had, which is understandable.. it happens.

TCP - WoW (enough said!?)

I've been a higher up with all the above for 2+ years, and it of course upsets me that they are stepping down, this being said, it really is a new start for SG, we're going to dust SG up a bit, a new move to a host this October, with VB4, and some small changes in the community.

We're also going to be introducing a referral program, where you can win cool prizes, and other cool benefits and badges, ect.

Don't see this as bad with all the step downs, with changes, comes new blood.. this is the beginning of the new SG, cleaner, fast, smarter, more modern.. Believe me, you'll be truly amazed in the next month...

We're still and will be for a long time, one of the biggest communities for gaming on the internet... :thumb:

Also, FastDownloads is having some issues, we're changing over to a new host, a very good one in fact, but it's costing me an extra $100 a month for this host... so boy ya!

• Like 25

• Content Count:  1324

I bet every higher up was waiting for you to take the lead so they could go away.

BUT IF YOU SAY SO GARF

ty for supporting the mother fucking community.

At least we're way above the donation goal.

Edit:

Don't see this as bad with all the step downs, with changes, comes new blood.. this is the beginning of the new SG, cleaner, fast, smarter, more modern..

What are you trying to say Garf?

Edited by Kiwi

Reply to Thread