? servers

? players online

A long time coming.

• Content Count:  6741

I've decided to step down as an AO due to lack of time/interest. I've realized I'm quite out of scope with a lot of new people who probably don't even know who I am or think of me as the 'AO who does nothing'. So, instead of wasting space I will gracefully back away for newer (fresher) meat to come forward to show their worth. I love you guys and will, of course, be sticking around. I thank you all for the amazing times I've had, shooting the shit and what not.

Much love,

Daisy

• Like 18

• Content Count:  3728

Awww, sad to see you step down. But yeah, theres nothing we can do about your interests therefore we can't stop you. You have to know you've done a great job, and you were always making time for the people who needed you to ban some rule-breakers. And always used to response fast enough on ban requests.

I wish you good luck with any other things you're going to do.

• Content Count:  1079

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

=[

Took the words right out of me.

Honestly sad to see you step down, Daze, but whatever you feel is necessary. Just remember, there are many who feel you'd deserve a re-promotion (when it's appropriate, that is) when you want.

Cheers, Daze!

• Content Count:  2503

Good luck Daze. You will be remembered for your contributions in the past. I'm sure that a lot of members are going to be sad to see you yellow instead of orange, but I wish you the best of luck.

Reply to Thread