? servers

? players online

September donation goal + other news

Guest barackobama

Hi community.

It's been my first month co-owning the community. I think it's gone pretty well, we've opened up 1 dedi, and soon to open up VIP Escape, VB4 is coming very very soon! Much much more to happen. I thank all my lovers & haters for the support or critizem they've shown me :)

Septembers goal will be $350.00 this is due to us moving to a server to host the website, those timeout issues and not being able to connect to the site will be a thing of the past very soon! All last months donations excess will stay tucked up in Paypal for any community needs in the future! http://www.steam-gamers.net/donate.php

Thanks to everyone who donated last month!

I'm trying to be hands on as much as I can with the community, but I will be stepping back from any basic tasks, for examples if you have a complaint please PM a AO or BD, anything to do with your forum account please PM :the good tyrant:, if you have any other issues please try to sort it with a AO/BD, I will only act as the last line of contact if a issue can't be fixed with them.

But I'm still always free to chat on my messenger clients, all my information is in my signature!

Much love!

• Like 4

Reply to Thread