? servers

? players online

Escape server !zspawn

• Content Count:  195

Hmmm I was just playing escape and I do get the concept of not being able to respawn at any point, however I have seen some servers that do enable !zspawn but only for people who have just joined, im not sure how this is done but it does let you jump into the action ASAP when you join, but it dosn't work for people who have been killed dureing the game. The only real problem is people reconnecting. Anyway just some food for thought :thumb:

• Content Count:  195

...but only for people who have just joined, im not sure how this is done but it does let you jump into the action ASAP when you join, but it dosn't work for people who have been killed dureing the game... :thumb:

Kinda defeats the purpose of defending in escape if the zombies can just keep respawning.

And from experince, reconnecting happens very little, this works great, means i don't have to sit around waiting for humans to find the big ol' nuke button if i just had to download a new map or joined a few seconds too late. :laugh:

• Content Count:  8383

And from experince, reconnecting happens very little, this works great, means i don't have to sit around waiting for humans to find the big ol' nuke button if i just had to download a new map or joined a few seconds too late. :laugh:

Reconnecting happens a lot, on a daily basis I ban almost 2-3 people in 1-2 hours on a bad day in escape for disconnecting and reconnecting for retry zombie. A !zspawn command on escape just wouldnt work and would be pointless to the gameplay if not ruin it.

• Content Count:  2959

it's not a problem of zombies respawning, that just makes it that much more epic when you actually have something to hold off at the end, it just doesn't work on ZE maps because you'd respawn at the beginning and may well be completely cut off. Even if you aren't it's still a ton of running with utterly nothing to do while everyone else is already all the way to the end...

• Content Count:  931

Or make it so !zspawn only works until 60 seconds in or something similar and like the op said for people that have just joined. If they join after the 60 seconds they will have to wait it out.

Reply to Thread