? servers

? players online

Steamgamers.com Raffle! Just join our group!

Guest barackobama

XFIRE AND GAMETRACKER BELOW!

Gametracker:

Start off by clicking HERE.

YOU MUST FILL THE FIRST FORM IN NO MATTER WHAT ,OR YOU WILL NOT GET A RAFFLE TICKET!

It will direct you HERE.

At the top of the screen it may prompt you to log in. If you don't have an account, create one. (It walks you through it!)

125nnfn.png

Once you have created an account, log in and your username should appear there.

2zzs475.png

Once you are logged in scroll down until it says "CLAN MEMBERS" and near the bottom of that section it will have an Apply button.

ehkbhy.png

Click the Apply button.

You will be prompted to give a reason; and to input your in game name. Fill these boxes out and click Apply once more. DONE.

Xfire:

Start off by clicking HERE.

YOU MUST FILL THE FIRST FORM IN NO MATTER WHAT ,OR YOU WILL NOT GET A RAFFLE TICKET!

It will direct you HERE.

If you have an xfire account you can skip this step. If not, in the top right of the screen it will say "New User? Join Xfire". Click it

vwv7ub.png

You do NOT need to download Xfire; you just need to sign up with the group.

Don't worry about clicking Download (unless you want to), but make sure you create an account.

2nkhtw2.png

Follow the steps through creating an account. Once it is created it will show your username in the top right, and it will say Join in the center of the screen.

xdfgrd.png

Click Join, give a reason why, and then Submit Application.

That's it!

FAO

You apply for the group first, then fill out the form, correct?

So you don't have to wait till you've been accepted to the group to fill out a form?

Fill the form out then you will be given a link one you've submitted the form.

Hackzor;474590']do we have to join both groups in order to get 1 free raffle?

No, just join one group (Game Tracker preferred) but if you're already in that group, join the Xfire one! or feel free to join both, if you're already in both PM me!

I seem to be already member, do I still get ticket?

As stated in the first post, please PM me if you're in both, if you're only in one already (before the raffle was released) then please join the other.

Wait do we fill in our username for Game Tracker or for SG?

Please use your GAMETRACKER/XFIRE username when filling the form out

WHERE IS DA LINK TO THE GROUPS

Once you've filled the form out and clicked SUBMIT, you will be taken to another page with writing on, read it and copy and paste the link (which will take you to our groups home page)

• Like 3
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  326

All replies deleted, due to Paypal. The issue has been sorted, we've changed the Raffle now! so it's free (which is much better!) Sorry for any inconvenience !

also first! well after all the other replies deleted but w/e

• Content Count:  8383

pretty cool, I'd enter for shits and giggles but I dont feel like making a account on gametracker. lol So good luck everyone that are entered to win. ;)

• Content Count:  1324

So you don't have to wait till you've been accepted to the group to fill out a form?

Guest barackobama

fill the form out, then join the group...

Reply to Thread