? servers

? players online

Community update.

Guest barackobama

Hey,

Just wanted to do a quick thread, to keep you all updated.

As most of you know, we are buying VB4 at the end of the month, so that's something to look forward too.

We will do a lot of re-styling, and cleaning up, but it all depends on what we decide, but we feel we need to give the forum a good once over!

Servers are doing great, and running fantastic, thanks to the tech team for that!

Paul managed to bring surf alive again, which is fantastic! :d Make sure you check it out :thumb:

Don't forget to donate also, if you can spare something :thumb:

Over and out,

Board Of Directors x

• Like 9
Edited by Astrum
We're buying vB4, we're nowhere ready to deploy it yet.

• Content Count:  1349

I did a quick edit on the thread. We're not switching over to vB4 at the end of the month, we should be buying it if we receive enough donations though. Due to work and my personal life I haven't been able to do much lately. Although I do have one custom plugin I'm writing half working.

I might open up a thread when we're nearer to completion asking for any further suggestions and give a sneak peak. No guarantee we'll use these suggestions, so we'll see. First person to suggest the old Zombie Murder forum theme (usually from people who weren't even around back then) will receive a one week forum ban for being a twat.

Ew, VB4 :c

Care to elaborate?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread