? servers

? players online

July Donation Goal

• Content Count:  2527

This month our donation goal is set at $600.00. As many of you know we have dropped one of our dedicated server which will lower our future goals, but not this month. This month the donations that would have paid for the second dedi server are going towards purchasing VBulletin 4.0 which will be an integrate part of developing our new website.

So far we are off to an OK start but will need to step up the donations if we plan to make our goal by the end of the month. We do not want to fall short of our goal like we did last month. If you can afford to part with a few bucks this might be the month to do so. Next month I plan to set the goal at around $350.00. That should be our standard goal if we can stick to only having one dedicated server.

Thank you to all who have donated so far. I will try to keep this post up to date as the donations come in.

Donation Goal$600.00
Donation Met$131.20
Still Needed$468.80

• Like 4

• Content Count:  984

It doesn't. Only certain people have trouble getting to it. I also have issues getting to the website at least half the time but when I do get to it there are chat box comments the entire time I was unable to get to it.

• Content Count:  1257

We should be doing much better than this. We should have the funds to have 2 or 3 dedis that are drawing more and more players in. Come on guys, step it up.

I hope to be able to donate $20-30 in about a week.

• Content Count:  8754

We should be doing much better than this. We should have the funds to have 2 or 3 dedis that are drawing more and more players in. Come on guys, step it up.

I hope to be able to donate $20-30 in about a week.

I agree with Spirit. We have enough members in our community to make our goal at least two times over.

zDhThhrd_UY

Reply to Thread