? players online

WCS on PB  

49 members have voted

1. 1. WCS on PB

• Yes
    • No

Prison Break

• Content Count:  8754

I was a head admin at a popular WCS Jailbreak Server. It was sometimes good fun, but it didn't really attract new members, because of the vast amount of levels available for WCS. Our server had over 300 levels, and some idiots just used the Vagalion or Vagabond classes, and camped mid-air with a scout, owning unsuspecting new players, which caused them to rq and tell their friends not to come. While it is an okay mod, it doesn't really work well in Jailbreak either, because the CTs don't usually win, unless they use a dumb class to camp, which is boring. Overall, I don't think it would be a good idea for us to do. That's just my position on the issue.

• Content Count:  3056

I've tried playing on a jb wcs server... Soo... Just no... I can already see the CTs spamming wards in armory... People spamming Chain Lightning... Suicide bombs... Teleport... Oh yeah... 1hit-KO knifes... Freekilling to get lvls...

NO!

• Content Count:  5086

WCS wouldn't attract new players at all since we generally have a pretty steady regular population, those players would be high level while anyone new would simply rage quit. It's fun, but not really ... suited for our player base. I could actually see this ruining PB further.

RPG, would again NEVER work with our regular players.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread