? servers

? players online

Promotion of New AOs

• Content Count:  6559

After much consideration and agonizing over possible candidates for Administrative Officer we (Haggard, Zero001 and the BODs,) have decided that the following three would be best suited for the position.

-KillerMidget

-Raven

-SuperNublet

Major factors included availability, activity, amicability and attitude. This decision was not arrived at lightly, we had a dozen possible candidates and each had their own desirable traits.

We realize that many people wanted this position and still do. Please take in mind that all positions are not static and that the group dynamic is just that, dynamic. Changes can be made at all levels if necessary, so please keep active and maintain your positive attitudes.

Please join us in congratulating them in being outstanding members of the ZM/SG community.

• Content Count:  420

WOW thank you didn't see this comng. Well I would like to thank my Mom, my kids for supporting me through these tuff agonizing times, also I would like to thank Raven, I am the admin he made me today. Hmm I know I am forgetting someone.... Anywho, thx guys I won't dissapoint you.

• Content Count:  602

WOW thank you didn't see this comng. Well I would like to thank my Mom, my kids for supporting me through these tuff agonizing times, also I would like to thank Raven, I am the admin he made me today. Hmm I know I am forgetting someone.... Anywho, thx guys I won't dissapoint you.

don't forget to thank the little people like haggard and Zero and whatnot :)

Reply to Thread