? servers

? players online

Update on Sourcemod/Bans and Website Hosting.

• Content Count:  1300

We are moving the Website to our new host within the next 24-48 hours. While we are doing this move, we are going to be installing sourcebans into the site. This means we will be setting up Sourcemod on the servers as well, and migrating away from Globalbans

While we are working on this move, we need to migrate all the users over (supporters+) this will take some time, but I hope to have it setup in a week. We will be either tracking you down in Vent/ private messaging you on the forums to get your steam id, email, and preferred password or just asking you to log into the site with a lost password request once we transfer your data over from Gbans.

This is due to Gbans not looking to be capable of updating to orangebox. More info as well as server commands and such for the SA's and additional Admins training will be posted as necessary. also servers such as TTT gmod will be added into the sourcebans site and not stand alone bansystem.

Please note that if you are banning anyone permanently, to save the information and add it to the globalbans site (or post so a higherup can) so we can transfer that data over to the SB site.

Thanks

• Like 13
Edited by Jager

• Content Count:  6804

Thank you for the information sir. I'm already setup tho so that's 1 down, a lot more to go! Have fun.

My suggestion was to demote 50% of our admins so we dont have to add as many users to sourcebans :toung:

• Content Count:  5086

My suggestion was to demote 50% of our admins so we dont have to add as many users to sourcebans :toung:

Honestly, I'm sure some of them wouldn't even notice since there seems to be a few inactives in there.

• Content Count:  4123

My suggestion was to demote 50% of our admins so we dont have to add as many users to sourcebans

Or you could just demote Haggard and that would equal 50% of the admins?

On a more serious note tho Thanks

Reply to Thread