? servers

? players online

Awesome idea.

• Content Count:  248

Jailbreak and Escape. You have to create maps for this mod that allow the T's to escape. It is up to the CT's as usual to give orders, but with the added element of not allowing the T's to escape. It would take a certain amount of T's escaping before the round lost.

When you get to the escape area you teleport away to a safe room with some minigames to keep you buys for the round. The sky is the limit though, but at its core a map would have to combine the two different forms of map effectively.

I'm not sure where to post this, but I will stick it here for now. Perhaps people have connections with Modders and can propose the idea.

Edit

If you could make it. You would have the first server. Wide open market, and the concept is sound.

Edit2

Original idea from my friend. He goes by the name Turok here. Has a very standout boisterously loud laugh and is usually found in jailbreak.

• Like 2
Edited by Gamgee

• Content Count:  470

So, like Alcatraz? There is an easy way for map makers to implement this in the normal PB server: just make your escape room the place to plant the bomb. (You might be able to give everyone a bomb, not sure about this though.)

Still, I sort of like the sound of it. I'm iffy on the idea to have a server dedicated to such a design, but it would be a nice complement to the normal PB maps. (Like Alcatraz...)

• Content Count:  3791

I was actually thinking about doing something like this, and had already started on a map:

The prisoners had just been guilty at a court case, on the way to the jail the cop car runs into some trouble and flips (Kinda vague I know) all the prisoners become free in a town... Rest is already been made up, escape or be captured! But now because of this I have more ideas to finish the map off, thanks!

• Content Count:  3341

Terrible Idea imo. 3 CT's can just go at the end of the escape map, and when 3 ct's get there, they say to open the cells. How would that work?

• Content Count:  3341

The escape starts when the cells open Neji?

Then how do you wanna make that? You wanna give every T a vent in their cells and then ct's will just vent camp?

GG.

Reply to Thread