? servers

? players online

Creat a rp server?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Creat a rp server?

server

• Content Count:  400

Since the ttt server as many players and it almost everytime full,it wasnt before because the school or other things like that but now is summer every 1 is free and the server is everytime or almost full,since it as a good player base it was good if it was made a rp server dont know waht kinda and since the rp is more popular then gmod it will have mutch more players,since the ttt work well this server will probably be better,i am almost sure this will be not acepted but i try it.

• Content Count:  2095

seriousRP.

An FPS Community wouldn't work with RP, especially since 95% of SG has AWFUL grammar.

We can barely make our current donation deadline, we'd have to add another $400+ for the server as well. It wouldn't be worth the effort, especially when you have to weed out all the grammar-less admins.

Also, I doubt we'd stay active. The E-Drama would rip SG apart and the server would eventually fall apart. It always happens.

• Content Count:  4685

An FPS Community wouldn't work with RP, especially since 95% of SG has AWFUL grammar.

We can barely make our current donation deadline, we'd have to add another $400+ for the server as well. It wouldn't be worth the effort, especially when you have to weed out all the grammar-less admins.

Also, I doubt we'd stay active. The E-Drama would rip SG apart and the server would eventually fall apart. It always happens.

The server would not cost $400 whoever your getting your numbers from is a moron.

Also, RP of any kind will fail on SG, their are much better providers of any kind and who wants to play on an RP server (serious or not) full of idiots that have no idea what they are doing. Assuming we could even get it working unlike last time.

Edited by Dracula

Reply to Thread