? servers

? players online

Solid T on TTT.

• Content Count:  275

When you are traitor, your buds have T'sover there heads, and in bright light these ts arent visible, it would help to make them solid so ts wouldnt be accidentally killing other ts

well why is it necessary for them to be transparent, plus, when i am going to ass-ass-inate a person, i usually dont even look at their name till the last second, and when in bright areas that can make you end uop with a team kill, i rarely look at poeoples names when im traitor

• Content Count:  475

When you are traitor, your buds have T'sover there heads, and in bright light these ts arent visible, it would help to make them solid so ts wouldnt be accidentally killing other ts

the symbols are fairly opaque as it is, including the fact that you can see the symbol through other objects. not to mention the fact that when you put your crosshair over a traitor you get a red circle and red text stating that they are your teammates.

if you rarely look at people's names when you are a traitor that is your problem. adjust your gameplay style to account for this?

the only possible fix i can think of is turning your gamma down so bright isnt too bright.

Edited by cakeshark

mine is fine...

Only option is taking the vtf file and editing it with photoshop or making your own

where is the file, is it clientside when i edit it?

no... its not like it happens all the time, but when, say, i see a guy standing in a doorway, and th emap is poorly made and has a very, very bright light in the room, i am unable to see the magical floating T.

Reply to Thread