? servers

? players online

Greatest artist ever

• Content Count:  1230

The best based on what? It's really hard to determine something like that, when everyone has something different to offer (skill, talent, entertainment, appeal, ect...). Both of the bands you mentioned are very talented, but I find that they lack in the skills department. There are plenty of musicians that would make them look like amateurs.

Bob Ross' happy trees ftw :)

EDIT: Just to stay on topic, I'll vote for Maná as greatest musicians.

Edited by Zero001

• Content Count:  104

The best based on what? It's really hard to determine something like that, when everyone has something different to offer (skill, talent, entertainment, appeal, ect...). Both of the bands you mentioned are very talented, but I find that they lack in the skills department. There are plenty of musicians that would make them look like amateurs.

La Ley was also pretty good.

• Content Count:  1755

True, as for musicians I don't know. I kinda just hear what I download or on the radio. Ima go with King Crimson I guess lol

• Content Count:  4263

Musically i would have to say Led Zeppelin and Queen. Both possess(ed) great individual musicians, and came together brilliant as a set piece. They also covered many ranges of music (Queen especially)

• Content Count:  670

I second Queen...a lot of their stuff honestly wasn't that great, but the stuff that was more than made up for it, and if you watch some of their live stuff you can really see what great musicians they were.

Not using it doesn't mean you don't have it.

• Content Count:  1230

Not using it doesn't mean you don't have it.

Sorry, but they're just not as skilled as other musicians. That's the beauty of being human. I don't know about you, but I can pick up on someones strengths and weaknesses in areas (including music) just from simple things they do. I think everyone posses that ability and the more specialized you are in an area the easier it is to pick up those signals.

Led Zeppelin would rank in my top ten, Queen in top three. Maná still takes my #1, and if you guys understood Spanish you would probably make the same choice considering you put those two bands so high. Like Queen they cover many ranges of music and Like Led Zeppelin they possess amazing musicians that come together in brilliantly.

Reply to Thread