? servers

? players online

Armando Galarraga's perfect game ruined...

• Content Count:  1765

VmCNNxRg_Og

Worst call, under the circumstances... that I have ever seen in my life. I'm still jaw dropped that he called him safe.

• Content Count:  834

I was going to make a thread :) you beat me to it. If I was him I'd seriously punch the umpire in the face.
Quite the contrary, they hugged after the game. It is a "game" after all.

• Content Count:  37

I'm guessing some of you don't know how difficult it is to get a perfect game... It's only happened 20 times in 100+ years. It's not just the umpire's fault though the mlb should add instant replay.

• Content Count:  1765

I'm guessing some of you don't know how difficult it is to get a perfect game... It's only happened 20 times in 100+ years. It's not just the umpire's fault though the mlb should add instant replay.

What's crazy... is this would have been the 3rd perfect game in 29 days. Just unreal. It really is a rare feat to accomplish. It was a perfect game in my book though. The first 28 out perfect game.

• Content Count:  1058

He just ruined a lifetime dream. Anyways, if any of u guys saw him when he got back on the field the next day, he did it in tears. and the whole Tigers team went to comfort him. Nice sportsmanship.

Reply to Thread