? servers

? players online

Raffle-Ticket Event [WINNER PICKED]

• Content Count:  1554

The WINNER has been picked!!

CLICK HERE TO FIGURE OUT WHO WON!

Congratulations to the winner! You will be notified tomorrow of your winnings if you haven't figure it out, yourself!

I want to thank everybody for taking part in the small event and helping me test out a lot of my scripts. For now, there will be no more raffle-tickets being handed out, but look forward to the ticket-drawing tomorrow night at 11:59 P.M. CST.

Good luck to all those who entered, and hopefully I will find the heart to make another raffle event on a different server, rather than the Reg CS:S.

Note: Be on Ventrilo and Stickam tomorrow because that is how the drawing will be done.

[insert gay ass fucking image here]

I am personally holding an event to give you guys a chance to win prizes worth up to $50.00, straight out of my pocket. This could be a gift worth anything up to $50.00 (ie steam game, computer hardware, food or beverages, etc.).

The winner is chosen by a raffle drawing on June 1st, at midnight, CST.

To earn raffle tickets, you do not need to pay me. There are currently three ways to earn raffle tickets:

1. Play in the Reg CS:S server (count: unlimited)

By playing in the Reg CS:S server, you will get a chance to earn a raffle ticket either from KILLING a player or DYING to another player (suicides/world deaths won't count). You can earn an unlimited amount of raffle tickets playing in the Reg CS:S server, and the best part is, it's automatically recorded.

Ticket-Earning Tracker List Thingy (updated whenever)

2. Answer polls (count: unknown)

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to start making polls to see what the majority of the community is thinking and what they're willing to do. By taking part in answering polls, you give me valuable information that I will use to better the community (so answer truthfully). Each poll that you guys answer will net you two raffle tickets, so keep a lookout for polls that I clearly say is part of the raffle event.

3. Donate PLINKS to mNote (count: 5 maximum)

http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/mNote/

For every 4,000 Plinks that you donate to me, I will give you 1 raffle ticket that will be entered into the drawing. The maximum amount of tickets you can earn this way is 5, so if you donate 20,000 Plinks to me, you will have already banked 5 raffle tickets into the drawing.

On May 30th, I will disable and collect all the raffle tickets (and screen them) and place all the names onto a list. This list will go into a randomizer where I will randomly find a person to pick a number between 1 and how many raffle tickets are entered into the drawing, to select that person as the winner.

Oh, did I also mention that the drawing will be LIVE on STICKAM? Yes, I intend to record my desktop so that you guys know I'm not bullshitting when I say this raffle drawing is random and legit. I will be in Ventrilo as well, so players who wants to watch and hear the drawing will catch me there. Of course, the date for the actual drawing will be prepped 10 minutes before June 1st, so it will be May 31st, 11:50pm, CST.

http://stickam.com/mNote

I hope all of you guys will participate. My mind is telling me that I should hang onto these prizes, so I don't know what it is that is making me give this up.

Rules

1. AOs and above are not allowed to play

2. You must have a forum account to participate

3. Winners are subject to extra screening to verify that you aren't making multiple entries

So what're you waiting for? The only method to earning raffle tickets now is either plinks or playing in the Reg CS:S server.

Note:

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANYBODY ANYTHING THAT I AM OFFERING IN THIS EVENT.

Good luck and have fun.

• Like 19
Edited by mNote

• Content Count:  1349

The banner is too wide for the main page. Images need to be less than 480 pixels wide. I forget how many pixels the padding is, but try to keep it under 470.

The banner is too wide for the main page. Images need to be less than 480 pixels wide. I forget how many pixels the padding is, but try to keep it under 470.

I'll let you know when I care.

• Like 3

So, I got 1 question about it are people outside the US also allowed?

for the rest it sounds cool, after my exam Im gonna play :p

Yes.

Reply to Thread