? servers

? players online

soccer

• Content Count:  8383

Its just not entertaining, granted baseball is also pretty slow also. My own personal opinion is that its just boring compared to just watching Basketball or American Football. lol

• Content Count:  1802

Its just not entertaining, granted baseball is also pretty slow also. My own personal opinion is that its just boring compared to just watching Basketball or American Football. lol

Yea just exciting american football, they stop the dam game everytime someone fucks up. "oh shit, ok retry, every one back here!!!" and if you fail too man times you better just give up the ball to other team.

Then again football is full of drama queens.

I'm more hockey type.

• Content Count:  8383

Yea just exciting american football, they stop the dam game everytime someone fucks up. "oh shit, ok retry, every one back here!!!" and if you fail too man times you better just give up the ball to other team.

Then again football is full of drama queens.

I'm more hockey type.

Its alittle more then just stoping and going, its a lot quicker then that even quicker in lower levels then in the pros where a college game can go twice as quick. I suppose you can compare it to rugby except when someone hits another person they do it to hurt them not to just tackle. lol

• Content Count:  1571

Your american teams are bad, that's probably why.

austrias soccer teams are bad, but they love soccer in austria.

austrias american football teams are one of the best in europe, and football is not very popular though.

• Content Count:  1802

Its alittle more then just stoping and going, its a lot quicker then that even quicker in lower levels then in the pros where a college game can go twice as quick. I suppose you can compare it to rugby except when someone hits another person they do it to hurt them not to just tackle. lol

I would sa american football is modified better version of rugby. Rugby 2.0

Reply to Thread