ba_jail_evil_v2 removal

• Content Count:  4360

Map Removal

Full map name

ba_jail_evil_v2

Type of map

Prison Break

Why should we remove it

The Ts get way to many guns and nades in the beginning and it basically is a death trap for CTs. I try running a nazi camp and our team still gets wrecked because the Ts get a tmp and 3 ups and a shitload of nades. Basically the worst map I have ever played.

Edited by Mystique

• Content Count:  701

I blame pussy CT's and an incorrect randomized nade spawn system for this maps issues. I put out a v3 ages ago that no one ever seemed to care about that fixed the major issues.

• Content Count:  1058

yeah its ridiculous, some cells have 2 nades in it lmao! this map would be awsome without em Plus, how the hell does the teleporter works in the pool? (Hilner, cookiemonster and me were trying to use it but we didnt figure it out!)

• Content Count:  763

yeah its ridiculous, some cells have 2 nades in it lmao! this map would be awsome without em Plus, how the hell does the teleporter works in the pool? (Hilner, cookiemonster and me were trying to use it but we didnt figure it out!)

just shoot around in it & suddenly u'll hit a button ...

or throw a nade

• Content Count:  701

just shoot around in it & suddenly u'll hit a button ...

or throw a nade

Well now that I need to change it again.....

Ill post a v3 request whenever I get motivated to. So sometime next month. May as well remove this version right now, never let people design a map in peices you end up with 30 extra guns, and a broken random nade system.....